Family run and with over 90 years’ experience, Albert E. Hicks Limited Funeral Directors are the preferred choice for funeral services. We are locally respected and trusted to provide dignified, caring funeral services to those who have lost a loved one.
Every funeral is different and that is because every person is unique. Here at Albert E. Hicks Limited Funeral Directors, we understand how important it is that the funeral service reflects the personality of your loved one.
As a result, our professional funeral directors will endeavour to ensure that the service has a personal touch, thus providing mourners with a fitting farewell. We will make all the necessary funeral arrangements according to your wishes, therefore allowing you space to grieve for your loved one.
• Independent family run funeral directors
• We provide funeral services in South Wales and the surrounding areas
• Well established with over 90 years’ experience
• Tailored funeral services to fulfil the wishes of our clients
• Home visits available
• Dedicated Chapel of Rest
• Personal, dedicated and caring service
• 24 hour service, 365 days a year
• Pre-paid funeral plans available through the Golden Charter trust
In addition, we believe our independent status illustrates our unwavering dedication to serve our clients in their time of need. The death of a loved one is often a very upsetting time.
Here at Albert E. Hicks, we are understanding of circumstances, therefore, we are more than happy to visit you in the comfort of your own home to discuss the funeral arrangements. Our experienced funeral directors will listen to your needs while respectfully guiding you through the process.